How many syllables in Cot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small house; a cottage or hut.
- n. - A pen, coop, or like shelter for small domestic animals, as
for sheep or pigeons; a cote.
- n. - A cover or sheath; as, a roller cot (the clothing of a drawing
roller in a spinning frame); a cot for a sore finger.
- n. - A small, rudely-formed boat.
- n. - A sleeping place of limited size; a little bed; a cradle; a
piece of canvas extended by a frame, used as a bed.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?