How many syllables in Scalp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A bed of oysters or mussels.
- n. - That part of the integument of the head which is usually
covered with hair.
- n. - A part of the skin of the head, with the hair attached, cut
or torn off from an enemy by the Indian warriors of North America, as a
token of victory.
- n. - Fig.: The top; the summit.
- v. t. - To deprive of the scalp; to cut or tear the scalp from
the head of.
- v. t. - To remove the skin of.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?