How many syllables in Pith
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The soft spongy substance in the center of the stems of many
plants and trees, especially those of the dicotyledonous or exogenous
classes. It consists of cellular tissue.
- n. - The spongy interior substance of a feather.
- n. - The spinal cord; the marrow.
- n. - Hence: The which contains the strength of life; the vital or
essential part; concentrated force; vigor; strength; importance; as,
the speech lacked pith.
- v. t. - To destroy the central nervous system of (an animal, as a
frog), as by passing a stout wire or needle up and down the vertebral
1 Syllable Words Starting with?