How many syllables in Death
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - The cessation of all vital phenomena without capability
of resuscitation, either in animals or plants.
- v. i. - Total privation or loss; extinction; cessation; as, the
death of memory.
- v. i. - Manner of dying; act or state of passing from life.
- v. i. - Cause of loss of life.
- v. i. - Personified: The destroyer of life, -- conventionally
represented as a skeleton with a scythe.
- v. i. - Danger of death.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?