How many syllables in Stage
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A floor or story of a house.
- n. - An elevated platform on which an orator may speak, a play be
performed, an exhibition be presented, or the like.
- n. - A floor elevated for the convenience of mechanical work, or
the like; a scaffold; a staging.
- n. - A platform, often floating, serving as a kind of wharf.
- n. - The floor for scenic performances; hence, the theater; the
playhouse; hence, also, the profession of representing dramatic
compositions; the drama, as acted or exhibited.
- n. - A place where anything is publicly exhibited; the scene of
any noted action or carrer; the spot where any remarkable affair
1 Syllable Words Starting with?