How many syllables in Suit
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of following or pursuing, as game; pursuit.
- n. - The act of suing; the process by which one endeavors to gain
an end or an object; an attempt to attain a certain result; pursuit;
- n. - The act of wooing in love; the solicitation of a woman in
- n. - The attempt to gain an end by legal process; an action or
process for the recovery of a right or claim; legal application to a
court for justice; prosecution of right before any tribunal; as, a
civil suit; a criminal suit; a suit in chancery.
- n. - That which follows as a retinue; a company of attendants or
followers; the assembly of persons who attend upon a prince,
magistrate, or other person of distinction; -- often written suite, and
- n. - Things that follow in a series or succession; the individual
objects, collectively considered, which constitute a series, as of
rooms, buildings, compositions, etc.; -- often written suite, and
1 Syllable Words Starting with?