How many syllables in Rouse
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. & t. - To pull or haul strongly and all together, as upon a
rope, without the assistance of mechanical appliances.
- n. - A bumper in honor of a toast or health.
- n. - A carousal; a festival; a drinking frolic.
- v. - To cause to start from a covert or lurking place; as, to
rouse a deer or other animal of the chase.
- v. - To wake from sleep or repose; as, to rouse one early or
- v. - To excite to lively thought or action from a state of
idleness, languor, stupidity, or indifference; as, to rouse the
faculties, passions, or emotions.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?