How many syllables in Gum
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The dense tissues which invest the teeth, and cover the
adjacent parts of the jaws.
- v. t. - To deepen and enlarge the spaces between the teeth of (a
worn saw). See Gummer.
- n. - A vegetable secretion of many trees or plants that hardens
when it exudes, but is soluble in water; as, gum arabic; gum
tragacanth; the gum of the cherry tree. Also, with less propriety,
exudations that are not soluble in water; as, gum copal and gum
sandarac, which are really resins.
- n. - See Gum tree, below.
- n. - A hive made of a section of a hollow gum tree; hence, any
roughly made hive; also, a vessel or bin made of a hollow log.
- n. - A rubber overshoe.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?