How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - To take the color out of, and make white; to bleach; as, to
blanch linen; age has blanched his hair.
- a. - To bleach by excluding the light, as the stalks or leaves
of plants, by earthing them up or tying them together.
- a. - To make white by removing the skin of, as by scalding; as,
to blanch almonds.
- a. - To whiten, as the surface of meat, by plunging into boiling
water and afterwards into cold, so as to harden the surface and retain
- a. - To give a white luster to (silver, before stamping, in the
process of coining.).
- a. - To cover (sheet iron) with a coating of tin.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?