How many syllables in Talk
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To utter words; esp., to converse familiarly; to speak, as in
familiar discourse, when two or more persons interchange thoughts.
- n. - To confer; to reason; to consult.
- n. - To prate; to speak impertinently.
- v. t. - To speak freely; to use for conversing or communicating;
as, to talk French.
- v. t. - To deliver in talking; to speak; to utter; to make a
subject of conversation; as, to talk nonsense; to talk politics.
- v. t. - To consume or spend in talking; -- often followed by away;
as, to talk away an evening.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?