How many syllables in Bloat
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To make turgid, as with water or air; to cause a swelling
of the surface of, from effusion of serum in the cellular tissue,
producing a morbid enlargement, often accompanied with softness.
- v. t. - To inflate; to puff up; to make vain.
- v. i. - To grow turgid as by effusion of liquid in the cellular
tissue; to puff out; to swell.
- a. - Bloated.
- n. - A term of contempt for a worthless, dissipated fellow.
- v. t. - To dry (herrings) in smoke. See Blote.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?