How many syllables in Grit
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Sand or gravel; rough, hard particles.
- n. - The coarse part of meal.
- n. - Grain, esp. oats or wheat, hulled and coarsely ground; in
high milling, fragments of cracked wheat smaller than groats.
- n. - A hard, coarse-grained siliceous sandstone; as, millstone
grit; -- called also gritrock and gritstone. The name is also applied
to a finer sharp-grained sandstone; as, grindstone grit.
- n. - Structure, as adapted to grind or sharpen; as, a hone of good
- n. - Firmness of mind; invincible spirit; unyielding courage;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?