How many syllables in Quote
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cite, as a passage from some author; to name, repeat,
or adduce, as a passage from an author or speaker, by way of authority
or illustration; as, to quote a passage from Homer.
- v. t. - To cite a passage from; to name as the authority for a
statement or an opinion; as, to quote Shakespeare.
- v. t. - To name the current price of.
- v. t. - To notice; to observe; to examine.
- v. t. - To set down, as in writing.
- n. - A note upon an author.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?