How many syllables in Think
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To seem or appear; -- used chiefly in the expressions
methinketh or methinks, and methought.
- v. t. - To employ any of the intellectual powers except that of
simple perception through the senses; to exercise the higher
- v. t. - To call anything to mind; to remember; as, I would have
sent the books, but I did not think of it.
- v. t. - To reflect upon any subject; to muse; to meditate; to
ponder; to consider; to deliberate.
- v. t. - To form an opinion by reasoning; to judge; to conclude;
to believe; as, I think it will rain to-morrow.
- v. t. - To purpose; to intend; to design; to mean.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?