How many syllables in Quill
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the large feathers of a bird's wing, or one of the
rectrices of the tail; also, the stock of such a feather.
- n. - A pen for writing made by sharpening and splitting the point
or nib of the stock of a feather; as, history is the proper subject of
- n. - A spine of the hedgehog or porcupine.
- n. - The pen of a squid. See Pen.
- n. - The plectrum with which musicians strike the strings of
- n. - The tube of a musical instrument.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?