How many syllables in South
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That one of the four cardinal points directly opposite to
the north; the region or direction to the right or direction to the
right of a person who faces the east.
- n. - A country, region, or place situated farther to the south
than another; the southern section of a country.
- n. - Specifically: That part of the United States which is south
of Mason and Dixon's line. See under Line.
- n. - The wind from the south.
- a. - Lying toward the south; situated at the south, or in a
southern direction from the point of observation or reckoning;
proceeding toward the south, or coming from the south; blowing from the
south; southern; as, the south pole.
- adv. - Toward the south; southward.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?