How many syllables in Pale
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - Wanting in color; not ruddy; dusky white; pallid; wan; as,
a pale face; a pale red; a pale blue.
- v. i. - Not bright or brilliant; of a faint luster or hue; dim;
as, the pale light of the moon.
- n. - Paleness; pallor.
- v. i. - To turn pale; to lose color or luster.
- v. t. - To make pale; to diminish the brightness of.
- n. - A pointed stake or slat, either driven into the ground, or
fastened to a rail at the top and bottom, for fencing or inclosing; a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?