How many syllables in Plot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small extent of ground; a plat; as, a garden plot.
- n. - A plantation laid out.
- n. - A plan or draught of a field, farm, estate, etc., drawn to a
- v. t. - To make a plot, map, pr plan, of; to mark the position of
on a plan; to delineate.
- n. - Any scheme, stratagem, secret design, or plan, of a
complicated nature, adapted to the accomplishment of some purpose,
usually a treacherous and mischievous one; a conspiracy; an intrigue;
as, the Rye-house Plot.
- n. - A share in such a plot or scheme; a participation in any
stratagem or conspiracy.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?