How many syllables in Slip
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To move along the surface of a thing without bounding,
rolling, or stepping; to slide; to glide.
- n. - To slide; to lose one's footing or one's hold; not to tread
firmly; as, it is necessary to walk carefully lest the foot should
- n. - To move or fly (out of place); to shoot; -- often with out,
off, etc.; as, a bone may slip out of its place.
- n. - To depart, withdraw, enter, appear, intrude, or escape as if
by sliding; to go or come in a quiet, furtive manner; as, some errors
slipped into the work.
- n. - To err; to fall into error or fault.
- v. t. - To cause to move smoothly and quickly; to slide; to convey
gently or secretly.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?