How many syllables in Plate
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A flat, or nearly flat, piece of metal, the thickness of
which is small in comparison with the other dimensions; a thick sheet
of metal; as, a steel plate.
- n. - Metallic armor composed of broad pieces.
- n. - Domestic vessels and utensils, as flagons, dishes, cups,
etc., wrought in gold or silver.
- n. - Metallic ware which is plated, in distinction from that
which is genuine silver or gold.
- n. - A small, shallow, and usually circular, vessel of metal or
wood, or of earth glazed and baked, from which food is eaten at table.
- n. - A piece of money, usually silver money.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?