How many syllables in Plant
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A vegetable; an organized living being, generally without
feeling and voluntary motion, and having, when complete, a root, stem,
and leaves, though consisting sometimes only of a single leafy
expansion, or a series of cellules, or even a single cellule.
- n. - A bush, or young tree; a sapling; hence, a stick or staff.
- n. - The sole of the foot.
- n. - The whole machinery and apparatus employed in carrying on a
trade or mechanical business; also, sometimes including real estate,
and whatever represents investment of capital in the means of carrying
on a business, but not including material worked upon or finished
products; as, the plant of a foundry, a mill, or a railroad.
- n. - A plan; an artifice; a swindle; a trick.
- n. - An oyster which has been bedded, in distinction from one of
1 Syllable Words Starting with?