How many syllables in Mock
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To imitate; to mimic; esp., to mimic in sport, contempt,
or derision; to deride by mimicry.
- v. t. - To treat with scorn or contempt; to deride.
- v. t. - To disappoint the hopes of; to deceive; to tantalize; as,
to mock expectation.
- v. i. - To make sport contempt or in jest; to speak in a scornful
or jeering manner.
- n. - An act of ridicule or derision; a scornful or contemptuous
act or speech; a sneer; a jibe; a jeer.
- n. - Imitation; mimicry.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?