How many syllables in Plank
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A broad piece of sawed timber, differing from a board only
in being thicker. See Board.
- n. - Fig.: That which supports or upholds, as a board does a
- n. - One of the separate articles in a declaration of the
principles of a party or cause; as, a plank in the national platform.
- v. t. - To cover or lay with planks; as, to plank a floor or a
- v. t. - To lay down, as on a plank or table; to stake or pay
cash; as, to plank money in a wager.
- v. t. - To harden, as hat bodies, by felting.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?