How many syllables in Pick
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - To throw; to pitch.
- v. - To peck at, as a bird with its beak; to strike at with
anything pointed; to act upon with a pointed instrument; to pierce; to
prick, as with a pin.
- v. - To separate or open by means of a sharp point or points; as,
to pick matted wool, cotton, oakum, etc.
- v. - To open (a lock) as by a wire.
- v. - To pull apart or away, especially with the fingers; to pluck;
to gather, as fruit from a tree, flowers from the stalk, feathers from
a fowl, etc.
- v. - To remove something from with a pointed instrument, with the
fingers, or with the teeth; as, to pick the teeth; to pick a bone; to
pick a goose; to pick a pocket.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?