How many syllables in Clog
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - That which hinders or impedes motion; hence, an encumbrance,
restraint, or impediment, of any kind.
- v. - A weight, as a log or block of wood, attached to a man or an
animal to hinder motion.
- v. - A shoe, or sandal, intended to protect the feet from wet, or
to increase the apparent stature, and having, therefore, a very thick
sole. Cf. Chopine.
- v. t. - To encumber or load, especially with something that
impedes motion; to hamper.
- v. t. - To obstruct so as to hinder motion in or through; to choke
up; as, to clog a tube or a channel.
- v. t. - To burden; to trammel; to embarrass; to perplex.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?