How many syllables in Fry
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cook in a pan or on a griddle (esp. with the use of fat,
butter, or olive oil) by heating over a fire; to cook in boiling lard
or fat; as, to fry fish; to fry doughnuts.
- v. i. - To undergo the process of frying; to be subject to the
action of heat in a frying pan, or on a griddle, or in a kettle of hot
- v. i. - To simmer; to boil.
- v. i. - To undergo or cause a disturbing action accompanied with a
sensation of heat.
- v. i. - To be agitated; to be greatly moved.
- n. - The young of any fish.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?