How many syllables in Graze
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To feed or supply (cattle, sheep, etc.) with grass; to
furnish pasture for.
- v. t. - To feed on; to eat (growing herbage); to eat grass from
(a pasture); to browse.
- v. t. - To tend (cattle, etc.) while grazing.
- v. t. - To rub or touch lightly the surface of (a thing) in
passing; as, the bullet grazed the wall.
- v. i. - To eat grass; to feed on growing herbage; as, cattle
graze on the meadows.
- v. i. - To yield grass for grazing.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?