How many syllables in Earth
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The globe or planet which we inhabit; the world, in
distinction from the sun, moon, or stars. Also, this world as the
dwelling place of mortals, in distinction from the dwelling place of
- n. - The solid materials which make up the globe, in distinction
from the air or water; the dry land.
- n. - The softer inorganic matter composing part of the surface of
the globe, in distinction from the firm rock; soil of all kinds,
including gravel, clay, loam, and the like; sometimes, soil favorable
to the growth of plants; the visible surface of the globe; the ground;
as, loose earth; rich earth.
- n. - A part of this globe; a region; a country; land.
- n. - Worldly things, as opposed to spiritual things; the
pursuits, interests, and allurements of this life.
- n. - The people on the globe.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?