How many syllables in Brew
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To boil or seethe; to cook.
- v. t. - To prepare, as beer or other liquor, from malt and hops,
or from other materials, by steeping, boiling, and fermentation.
- v. t. - To prepare by steeping and mingling; to concoct.
- v. t. - To foment or prepare, as by brewing; to contrive; to plot;
to concoct; to hatch; as, to brew mischief.
- v. i. - To attend to the business, or go through the processes, of
brewing or making beer.
- v. i. - To be in a state of preparation; to be mixing, forming, or
gathering; as, a storm brews in the west.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?