How many syllables in Now
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- adv. - At the present time; at this moment; at the time of
speaking; instantly; as, I will write now.
- adv. - Very lately; not long ago.
- adv. - At a time contemporaneous with something spoken of or
contemplated; at a particular time referred to.
- adv. - In present circumstances; things being as they are; --
hence, used as a connective particle, to introduce an inference or an
- a. - Existing at the present time; present.
- n. - The present time or moment; the present.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?