How many syllables in Rope
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A large, stout cord, usually one not less than an inch in
circumference, made of strands twisted or braided together. It differs
from cord, line, and string, only in its size. See Cordage.
- n. - A row or string consisting of a number of things united, as
by braiding, twining, etc.; as, a rope of onions.
- n. - The small intestines; as, the ropes of birds.
- v. i. - To be formed into rope; to draw out or extend into a
filament or thread, as by means of any glutinous or adhesive quality.
- v. t. - To bind, fasten, or tie with a rope or cord; as, to rope a
bale of goods.
- v. t. - To connect or fasten together, as a party of mountain
climbers, with a rope.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?