How many syllables in Fear
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A variant of Fere, a mate, a companion.
- n. - A painful emotion or passion excited by the expectation of
evil, or the apprehension of impending danger; apprehension; anxiety;
solicitude; alarm; dread.
- n. - Apprehension of incurring, or solicitude to avoid, God's
wrath; the trembling and awful reverence felt toward the Supreme Belng.
- n. - Respectful reverence for men of authority or worth.
- n. - That which causes, or which is the object of, apprehension or
alarm; source or occasion of terror; danger; dreadfulness.
- n. - To feel a painful apprehension of; to be afraid of; to
consider or expect with emotion of alarm or solicitude.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?