How many syllables in Wring
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To twist and compress; to turn and strain with violence;
to writhe; to squeeze hard; to pinch; as, to wring clothes in washing.
- v. t. - Hence, to pain; to distress; to torment; to torture.
- v. t. - To distort; to pervert; to wrest.
- v. t. - To extract or obtain by twisting and compressing; to
squeeze or press (out); hence, to extort; to draw forth by violence, or
against resistance or repugnance; -- usually with out or form.
- v. t. - To subject to extortion; to afflict, or oppress, in order
to enforce compliance.
- v. t. - To bend or strain out of its position; as, to wring a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?