How many syllables in Male
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Evil; wicked; bad.
- n. - Same as Mail, a bag.
- v. t. - Of or pertaining to the sex that begets or procreates
young, or (in a wider sense) to the sex that produces spermatozoa, by
which the ova are fertilized; not female; as, male organs.
- v. t. - Capable of producing fertilization, but not of bearing
fruit; -- said of stamens and antheridia, and of the plants, or parts
of plants, which bear them.
- v. t. - Suitable to the male sex; characteristic or suggestive of
a male; masculine; as, male courage.
- v. t. - Consisting of males; as, a male choir.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?