How many syllables in Hail
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Small roundish masses of ice precipitated from the clouds,
where they are formed by the congelation of vapor. The separate masses
or grains are called hailstones.
- v. i. - To pour down particles of ice, or frozen vapors.
- v. t. - To pour forcibly down, as hail.
- a. - Healthy. See Hale (the preferable spelling).
- v. t. - To call loudly to, or after; to accost; to salute; to
- v. t. - To name; to designate; to call.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?