How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - The one of highest rank; one holding the highest place and
authority; a sovereign; a monarch; -- originally applied to either sex,
but now rarely applied to a female.
- a. - The son of a king or emperor, or the issue of a royal
family; as, princes of the blood.
- a. - A title belonging to persons of high rank, differing in
different countries. In England it belongs to dukes, marquises, and
earls, but is given to members of the royal family only. In Italy a
prince is inferior to a duke as a member of a particular order of
nobility; in Spain he is always one of the royal family.
- a. - The chief of any body of men; one at the head of a class or
profession; one who is preeminent; as, a merchant prince; a prince of
- v. i. - To play the prince.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?