How many syllables in Brush
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An instrument composed of bristles, or other like material,
set in a suitable back or handle, as of wood, bone, or ivory, and used
for various purposes, as in removing dust from clothes, laying on
colors, etc. Brushes have different shapes and names according to their
use; as, clothes brush, paint brush, tooth brush, etc.
- n. - The bushy tail of a fox.
- n. - A tuft of hair on the mandibles.
- n. - Branches of trees lopped off; brushwood.
- n. - A thicket of shrubs or small trees; the shrubs and small
trees in a wood; underbrush.
- n. - A bundle of flexible wires or thin plates of metal, used to
conduct an electrical current to or from the commutator of a dynamo,
electric motor, or similar apparatus.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?