How many syllables in Stave
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of a number of narrow strips of wood, or narrow iron
plates, placed edge to edge to form the sides, covering, or lining of a
vessel or structure; esp., one of the strips which form the sides of a
cask, a pail, etc.
- n. - One of the cylindrical bars of a lantern wheel; one of the
bars or rounds of a rack, a ladder, etc.
- n. - A metrical portion; a stanza; a staff.
- n. - The five horizontal and parallel lines on and between which
musical notes are written or pointed; the staff.
- n. - To break in a stave or the staves of; to break a hole in; to
burst; -- often with in; as, to stave a cask; to stave in a boat.
- n. - To push, as with a staff; -- with off.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?