How many syllables in Join
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To bring together, literally or figuratively; to place in
contact; to connect; to couple; to unite; to combine; to associate; to
add; to append.
- v. t. - To associate one's self to; to be or become connected
with; to league one's self with; to unite with; as, to join a party; to
join the church.
- v. t. - To unite in marriage.
- v. t. - To enjoin upon; to command.
- v. t. - To accept, or engage in, as a contest; as, to join
encounter, battle, issue.
- v. i. - To be contiguous, close, or in contact; to come together;
to unite; to mingle; to form a union; as, the hones of the skull join;
two rivers join.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?