How many syllables in Frail
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A basket made of rushes, used chiefly for containing figs
- n. - The quantity of raisins -- about thirty-two, fifty-six, or
seventy-five pounds, -- contained in a frail.
- n. - A rush for weaving baskets.
- superl - Easily broken; fragile; not firm or durable; liable to
fail and perish; easily destroyed; not tenacious of life; weak; infirm.
- superl - Tender.
- superl - Liable to fall from virtue or be led into sin; not
strong against temptation; weak in resolution; also, unchaste; -- often
applied to fallen women.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?