How many syllables in Jig
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A light, brisk musical movement.
- n. - A light, humorous piece of writing, esp. in rhyme; a farce in
verse; a ballad.
- n. - A piece of sport; a trick; a prank.
- n. - A trolling bait, consisting of a bright spoon and a hook
- n. - A small machine or handy tool
- n. - A contrivance fastened to or inclosing a piece of work, and
having hard steel surfaces to guide a tool, as a drill, or to form a
shield or templet to work to, as in filing.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?