How many syllables in Park
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A piece of ground inclosed, and stored with beasts of the
chase, which a man may have by prescription, or the king's grant.
- n. - A tract of ground kept in its natural state, about or
adjacent to a residence, as for the preservation of game, for walking,
riding, or the like.
- n. - A piece of ground, in or near a city or town, inclosed and
kept for ornament and recreation; as, Hyde Park in London; Central Park
in New York.
- n. - A space occupied by the animals, wagons, pontoons, and
materials of all kinds, as ammunition, ordnance stores, hospital
stores, provisions, etc., when brought together; also, the objects
themselves; as, a park of wagons; a park of artillery.
- n. - A partially inclosed basin in which oysters are grown.
- v. t. - To inclose in a park, or as in a park.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?