How many syllables in Moan
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To make a low prolonged sound of grief or pain, whether
articulate or not; to groan softly and continuously.
- v. i. - To emit a sound like moan; -- said of things inanimate;
as, the wind moans.
- v. t. - To bewail audibly; to lament.
- v. t. - To afflict; to distress.
- v. i. - A low prolonged sound, articulate or not, indicative of
pain or of grief; a low groan.
- v. i. - A low mournful or murmuring sound; -- of things.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?