How many syllables in Ditch
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A trench made in the earth by digging, particularly a trench
for draining wet land, for guarding or fencing inclosures, or for
preventing an approach to a town or fortress. In the latter sense, it
is called also a moat or a fosse.
- n. - Any long, narrow receptacle for water on the surface of the
- v. t. - To dig a ditch or ditches in; to drain by a ditch or
ditches; as, to ditch moist land.
- v. t. - To surround with a ditch.
- v. t. - To throw into a ditch; as, the engine was ditched and
turned on its side.
- v. i. - To dig a ditch or ditches.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?