How many syllables in Guess
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To form an opinion concerning, without knowledge or means
of knowledge; to judge of at random; to conjecture.
- v. t. - To judge or form an opinion of, from reasons that seem
preponderating, but are not decisive.
- v. t. - To solve by a correct conjecture; to conjecture rightly;
as, he who guesses the riddle shall have the ring; he has guessed my
- v. t. - To hit upon or reproduce by memory.
- v. t. - To think; to suppose; to believe; to imagine; -- followed
by an objective clause.
- v. i. - To make a guess or random judgment; to conjecture; --
with at, about, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?