How many syllables in Group
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A cluster, crowd, or throng; an assemblage, either of
persons or things, collected without any regular form or arrangement;
as, a group of men or of trees; a group of isles.
- n. - An assemblage of objects in a certain order or relation, or
having some resemblance or common characteristic; as, groups of strata.
- n. - A variously limited assemblage of animals or plants, having
some resemblance, or common characteristics in form or structure. The
term has different uses, and may be made to include certain species of
a genus, or a whole genus, or certain genera, or even several orders.
- n. - A number of eighth, sixteenth, etc., notes joined at the
stems; -- sometimes rather indefinitely applied to any ornament made up
of a few short notes.
- n. - To form a group of; to arrange or combine in a group or in
groups, often with reference to mutual relation and the best effect; to
form an assemblage of.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?