How many syllables in Crude
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - In its natural state; not cooked or prepared by fire or
heat; undressed; not altered, refined, or prepared for use by any
artificial process; raw; as, crude flesh.
- superl. - Unripe; not mature or perfect; immature.
- superl. - Not reduced to order or form; unfinished; not arranged
or prepared; ill-considered; immature.
- superl. - Undigested; unconcocted; not brought into a form to
- superl. - Having, or displaying, superficial and undigested
knowledge; without culture or profundity; as, a crude reasoner.
- superl. - Harsh and offensive, as a color; tawdry or in bad
taste, as a combination of colors, or any design or work of art.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?