How many syllables in Dot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A marriage portion; dowry.
- n. - A small point or spot, made with a pen or other pointed
instrument; a speck, or small mark.
- n. - Anything small and like a speck comparatively; a small portion
or specimen; as, a dot of a child.
- v. t. - To mark with dots or small spots; as, to dot a line.
- v. t. - To mark or diversify with small detached objects; as, a
landscape dotted with cottages.
- v. i. - To make dots or specks.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?