How many syllables in Car
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small vehicle moved on wheels; usually, one having but two
wheels and drawn by one horse; a cart.
- n. - A vehicle adapted to the rails of a railroad.
- n. - A chariot of war or of triumph; a vehicle of splendor,
dignity, or solemnity.
- n. - The stars also called Charles's Wain, the Great Bear, or the
- n. - The cage of a lift or elevator.
- n. - The basket, box, or cage suspended from a balloon to contain
passengers, ballast, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?