How many syllables in Duck
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A pet; a darling.
- n. - A linen (or sometimes cotton) fabric, finer and lighter than
canvas, -- used for the lighter sails of vessels, the sacking of beds,
and sometimes for men's clothing.
- n. - The light clothes worn by sailors in hot climates.
- v. t. - To thrust or plunge under water or other liquid and
- v. t. - To plunge the head of under water, immediately withdrawing
it; as, duck the boy.
- v. t. - To bow; to bob down; to move quickly with a downward
1 Syllable Words Starting with?